Re: Mobius... alternate Earth? Good ques

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 18:03:34 -0400

>>Now another question arises... where are the other
>>alternate cultures?
>
>Bunnie and Antoine would be examples of them.

That is true, but then again, it's not...

What I meant by this
seemingly meaningless sentence is that the Floating
Island seems to represent anchient Egypt. Bunnie and
Antoine would be great examples of the alternate
socieities... but where are they from? And where on
Earth would that be considered the alternate of?

Gee... looks like I came up with a subject.

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

Knuckles : "So -- you're the big mahmba-jahmba... Archimedes!"
Archimedes (pointing to Knuckles) : "Look -- he's trying to think!"