Re: No Subject

From: ALEXANDRA MONCAYO ORTEGA <alexmon1_at_data.net.mx>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 21:54:43 -0600

>>Well, I haven't heard anyone discuss the first issue of the KNUCKLES'
>mini-series.
>
>Let's just say this... if I gave my opinion, everyone would want to kill me.
>
>All my firends are saying that I didn't like it just because I have a thing
>against Knuckles....
>*shrug*?

Hey here Kiri!
You say thet you don't like Knuckles? Huh..that is really odd but it's ok
I have something to say after long time..
I have a new homepage but I say the same you said...If I would give my
address now they would kill me because my page is under works and it's
totally focused to the Chaotix team's stuff..if someone is interested or want
to add their links to my page,please send me e-mail...
I have a guestbook,a counter,any other suggestion guys?
I need your help to improve my page..OK!

--------Have you seen to Knuckles?He escaped from me again!----------|
The Chaotix page on-line...urghhh...building,sorry you can't see it |
Knuckles' fan! Sonic+++ Tails++ But the Chaotix rules! |
--------Kiri Megami,The echidna lass---------------------------------|