Re: Sega's coming back to Sonic in Force!!

From: Knuck's/Kulock <eggleton_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 22:49:53 -0400 (EDT)

At 05:26 PM 5/21/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>At 03:26 PM 5/20/96 GMT, you wrote:
>>>To: sonic_at_bort.mv.net
>>>
>>> Sega's coming back to Sonic
>>> in Force!!!
>>>
>>>An Electronic Gaming Monthly report on the E3 confrence tells of a new
>>>Sonic game coming for the _Genesis_ (I hope I hope!!) I don't know
>>>all the details, but I do know that it'll be called 'Sonic 3-D', is
>>>expected to come out by Christmas, and will have a 3/4 perspective a
>>>la Mario RPG.
>>>
>>>I'll be scanning the article in for rat.org and be hanging on to my
>>>16-bitter! I don't think that Sega's done with the Genesis yet!!
>>>
>>>Oh, and do you know that Saturns got _three_ 32-bit processors?
>>>That's *96* bits there!! (3-by-32--remember the Turbo Graphix 16?
>>>Really a 2-by-8?) What's Nintendo's mystery system got? A lowly
>>>1-by-64? That processor'll be having strokes by the time I'm done
>>>with it...and it'll *still* play that pond scum plummer!!
>>>

>>What system is this for? It sounds wicked cool!
>>
>> -Me
>

>Hi there pals!!
>
>Hey I ve heard of a new Sonic game for the Genesis system called Sonic 4
>according with the magazine Diehard Gamefan..Well that was what I read.
>In other news..It will be showed in the E3! I cant dount thata 16 bit
>rules!!!
>
>Well,see you laterz!
>
>Bubye!
>Alex/Kiri_Megami/Charmy_Bee

If you pick up a copy of Video Games, it has a few pics in it of this new
SOnic..it looks kewl..using the 3-d mentioned above! My only question os,
what are those birds following Sonic for in all the pics?

-Knuck's/Kulock/The Spanish Inquisition

"No one expects the Spanish...oh, bugger..."-Monty Python