Re: Sonic P.

From: Dennis Hurst <dhurst_at_appstate.campus.mci.net>
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 19:06:44 -0400 (EDT)

At 08:31 PM 5/17/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey! I was wondering if anyone out there can get me a Sonic plush toy (for
>money, of coarse:) I've looked everywhere and can't find one. It makes me
>mad! Anyway, If you email me (dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us), that would be
>great! Thanks a lot!
>
> -Chris F.
>

>Quote of the day:
>
>Robotnik: SNIVELY!!
>Snively: Oh, hello sir.
>Robotnik: When will the tess pod be back on line?
>Snively: Oh, any minute now, sir....
>Robotnik: And what of the wolves?!
>Snively: Well um, sir. They've seemed to have....disappeared.
>Robotnik: No, Snively, they've just outsmarted you! Now, I strongly suggest
>that you use your pointed little head AND FIND THEM!!!!!!
>A.K.A. Cry of the wolf.

The last time I saw a Sonic Plush was in a Toys R Us in Clarksville, Indiana.
They also had "Tails". I will check My contact in Indiana If they still
have them both. I will Post all information I get. (Quanity available and
Price
(including 5 percent Indiana Sales TAX)

Dennis Hurst (dhurst_at_appstate.campus.mci.net)