Re: Regarding the FunnyKiss2.avi...

From: Eric Goodwin <sirkain_at_mnsinc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 04:53:44 GMT

At 10:57 PM 5/15/96 -0700, you wrote:
>...my AVI player won't play it. "Cannot find vids:IV41 decompressor" it
>says. Anybody know where I can find this? (I'm using Windows 3.1's media
>player.)
>
> ---Fred M. Sloniker, stressed undergrad
> L. Lazuli R'kamos, FurryMUCKer
> lazuli_at_u.washington.edu
>
>Fred's Fourth Law: It *must* be art. *I* don't understand it.
*Smacks his forhead* D'oh.. I forgot: not everyone HAS that compression... I
know of the site: http://www.intel.com/pc-supp/mulitmed/indeo/#prod

And if anyone else wants that avi, i'd advise going to this site and
download the newest video compressors from Indeo. I got the Windows/Win95
zip of it. I use this one now because it keeps alot of quality (less blocky
colors of red or blue like the old one) and doesnt take up as much space.

Sir Kain

E-mail: sirkain_at_mnsinc.com