RE : Many things , including fan-fics

From: Aaron Lye Soon Choy <prower_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 00:29:54 +0800

Hi again .

Today I have a few things to talk about :

1)My Archives
2)New Fan Fiction
3)A reply to that thing about a review on Sonic X-treme

1) My Archives

As you all know , I run the Sonic Fan Fiction Archives . To date this is
what I've recieved :

New Fan Fiction : 1
Votes for favorite fan fiction : 0
Decipher : 1

Both the things I've recieved came from the same person , the fan fiction
was forwarded to me from another person .

Anyway , I cannot believe that no one has completed any fan fics that have
NOT been posted on the net . Surely someone has something they want displayed .
I made this archive to create a place where authors can display their works
, but my archives seem to be turning into a showcase for my own fan fics
only ...
This only boils down to a few possibilities :

a) No one knows about my archives
b) No one can be bothered with my archives
c) No one has fan fiction
d) No one has completed any fan fiction recently

All I can say is .... please...please (I'm grovelling here..) send me your
fan fiction . Without your support , there is no point to the Fan Fiction
Archives .
Perhaps as a start , those of you working on fan fics could let me know that
you are ? No details needed , just a sentence saying that you are working on
something and when it is expected to be completed . In advance ,
thankyouthankyouthankyou . :)
e-mail : prower_at_pacific.net.sg

2) New Fan Fiction
Here it is : I've posted two new fan fictions to the Fan Fiction Archives .
One is written by me , the other is written by a Fred Richards , which was
forwarded to me by Kiken Enryu yesterday .

Here's the description :

Tell Tale Hell - by Fred Richards

This story is set in the Robotnik era , and covers stuff about Packbell ,
under orders from Robotnik , experimenting to create a powerful biological
lifeform cum weapon .

Power of the Mind - by me

This story continues from Tides of War , in the As the Wheel Turns series of
fan fics . It will tell of the efforts of the Council of the Federated Races
to find the traitor in it's ranks that had enabled Queen (and President)
Sally's capture by the forces of the Alliance of Races . What they find out
however seems impossible to believe ...

As before , you can also e-mail me for a personal copy of MY fanfics . If
you really cannot get the fanfics of others on my archive , send a note my
way , and I'll do what I can . Look for the e-mail address in my signature
below .

OK , now for the last part .
The magazine Electronic Gaming Monthly's May issue (we just got it here in
Singapore , and I'm not sure how long ago it was released elsewhere ) had a
half page article on what they call " Super Sonic " , the working title for
the Sonic game on the Saturn . They say the release date is in Fall , it is
action themed , and is 25% complete . The game is in 3D , and will either be
rendered , like the arcade game , or polygon-based like the Sonic Fighting
Game . EGM also said that Sega would not comment further until the E3 trade
show .

I've said my share .

That's all for now .

Later
Aaron "Prower" Lye
Maintainer , Sonic Fan Fiction Archives
E-mail : prower_at_pacific.net.sg
The Sonic Fan Fiction Archives : http://home.pacific.net.sg/~prower
IRC Nick : TailsProw
StH JJ1 WkS+++ Son++ Sal++ Tal+++t Bun++" Rot~ Ant++ Nic+ Dul+ UnC0 Bks+
Rbk0 Snv--/+ Knu+ Mut+ P+ Dwf $+++ E27 Ay78 GM
Think : Say "miles per hour" fast . What do you get ? Miles Prower !
I'm guessing everyone knows this by now....