I'm back...

From: THADDEUS BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sat May 4 02:31:33 1996

    Hi, I'm Thad "X" Boyd, a Sonic enthusiast, and a <sigh> former user of
this list. I got kicked off back in January (if you REALLY wanna know the
vivid details, check the list archives), and didn't even know I HAD been
(being subscribed to another, EXTREMELY high-traffic list) until a few
weeks ago.
    But that's all in the past. Now I'm back, and I PROMISE I won't lose
it again. As for the present, I'd like to know how many of you out there
have read my stories, The Hunt Begins (thanks to Dave Pistone for
correcting his minor errors on this one), Jaded Views (thanks to Steve
Tramer for helping write it), Blue Flames (thanks to Brent Roberts; again,
I had a co-author), and The Bargain (my latest, which is only on my own
homepage), or have visited my page (http://pages.prodigy.com/Thad_X_Boyd/).
 Feedback is welcomed and encouraged (my stories can, I believe, be
discussed on the list, but feedback on my homepage should only be sent to ME).
    Finally, I'd like to announce some upcoming stories by my esteemed
colleague, Stephen Tramer, starting with The End of Innocence (Book 1 of
the 72 Hours Trilogy). Look for them on my page first, and MAYBE on
Bookshire's, though I'm not sure about the latter (I don't know if they can
really be called "Sonic stories" as Robotnik makes only a couple brief
appearances and, so far as I've read, Sonic only appears in ONE LINE of the
whole trilogy). I'm editting them, which, I might add, is NOT an easy
task. Steve needs to learn the meaning of "proofreading" instead of
leaving the WHOLE THING to me...ah, but now I'm starting to get off-topic.
8(
    Anywayz, read my stories if you get the chance; stop by my page
whenever convenient, and tell me what you think! Bye now...

><

Any smoothly functioning technology will have the appearance of Magic.
                                                       - Arthur C. Clarke