Re: A few things: (Actually, a lot!)

From: Chris Forsyth <foxfire_at_tsb.weschke.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 17:38:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Dan Drazen wrote:

> > The following are needed:
> >
> > The age, date of bith, height, eye color, species, names of KNOWN
> > relatives, and origions (ie earth, mobius), and current conditions
> > (ie Under robotnik's controll? Robotisized but working for us?
> > Where are they currently living?) of the FOLLOWING
> > characters:
> >

> Try asking for something simple, like the moon! It doesn't help that
> the information that IS available gets garbled; thus, while "Drood
> Henge" is the source for info that Sonic and Sally are 16, the people at
> Archie Comics insist that they're 15! Unless someone at SOA wants to
> cut loose with a "bible" of the characters. the best any of us can
> supply is an educated guess.

       Hrm...odd thing about Archie's ages--they maintain that Sally and
Sonic are 15, but in the lead-in story to the Princess Sally miniseries,
we see a panel where her mentor (sorry--I don't have the issues with me
at the keyboard, and I can't remember the titles or names off the top of
my head) mentions being at her commencement ball--and that same panel has
Sally dancing with Sonic. Unless Mobius uses a vastly different system
than Earth, shouldn't Sally be at least 16 (though I may be getting this
'commencement ball' confused with something else, I'm going on the
assumption that its the same thing as a debutante ball or a coming-out
party)? All things considered, I'd put Sally and Sonic as being 19,
maybe very early 20's, Antoine being maybe a bit older, Bunnie and Rotor
being a couple of years younger than S&S, and Tails being about 13, given
actions and attitudes. How much time has passed between that ball and
current day, anyway? For that matter, how long *has* it been since Robo
took over??
                                   Chris Forsyth