Re: Kath Soucie

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 09:01:31 -0400 (EDT)

> >> I think I notice the same thing with Kath Soucie :^) (and I'm still
> >> waiting for somebody to tell me how her name is pronounced...)
>
> >Her last name *should* be pronounced as "sue-see", with equal emphasis on
> >each syllable... As for her voice characterisation, I've noticed three
> >*distinct* voices she has used: Sneezer (and the "cute" bunny from "The
> >Looney Beginning" [TTA]); Fifi/Linka (Captain Planet); and Sally/Nicole
> >(StH)...
>
> I guess her Morgana (Darkwing Duck) voice falls in the last category; as
> did her "Ethereal" voice from Aladdin, and her "Weird Sisters" from
> Gargoyles (the last is three separate characters, and she does manage to
> make them sound slightly different...)

For myself, there's a certain quality difference between her Nicole and
her Sally. The Ethereal sounded MUCH more like Nicole. And I couldn't
help but hear her Lillian McGill (Rugrats) voice in the little girl from
"Do The Rat Thing" [Aladdin] who delivered the line about the Magic
Holiday Rat.

Whatever.