New comic, not by Archie? Yeah, right...

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 19:29:33 -0400

My best friend's friend's brother's girlfriend (did you catch that right?)
told my best friend's friend that a new Sonic comic that has never been done
before (and isn't going to be done by Archie) that has never been done before
is going to be created. Could someone please send me some sort of letter
proving her wrong?

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Who needs luck when you've got talent?!" - Sonic