Re : Fan - Fic again ...

From: Lye Victor <vicl_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 23:52:19 +0800

Hi ! Aaron again . By now you should have gotten used to getting this message .
Anyway , no complaints , I hope ? Here's the latest fan-fic that I've finished :

It's called "Tides of War" , and it continues where "As the Wheel Turns" and
"No Peace in Our Time" left off . This series chronocles the first civil war
on Mobius , ten years after Snively's defeat .

Here's the description :

The tide of the Racial Wars , Mobius's first civil war , has turned in
favor of the Alliance of Races , with the capture of a vital member of the
Federated Races government . Unwillingly to let this be known to the public
, the Federated Races cannot call on it's military to rescue the member ,
and it is up to the remaining Council members , mainly all ex-Freedom
Fighters , to save that member . What is even more troubling is the
discovery that all on the Council may not be all that they seem ...

If you want a copy , e-mail me at vicl_at_pacific.net.sg for one . DO NOT REPLY
TO THIS LIST . Or , this might be up at the Freedom Fighters Command Central
- Gallery Section within a day or two . You can check it at
http://inet.uni-c.dk/~soniccsd/ .

Enjoy .

You can also contact me for any of these fan-fics :
Temporal Trouble
Of Foxes and Sorcery I , II and III
The Persecuted - continuation of "Of Foxes..."
As the Wheel Turns
No Peace in Our Time - continuation of "As the Wheel..."

all written by me as well .
Aaron Lye
vicl_at_pacific.net.sg
Webpage now under construction : Look out for the Sonic Fan-Fiction Archives!
IRC nick : TailsProw
StH JJ1 WkS+++ Son++ Sal++ Tal+++t Bun++" Rot~ Ant++ Nic+ Dul+ UnC0 Bks+
Rbk0 Snv--/+ Knu+ Mut+ P+ Df $+++ E27 Ay78 GM
This came from Singapore , the "Lion City"...