Re: Upcoming Sonic #37 issue

From: James Firmiss <firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 19:03:31 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 20 Apr 1996, Victor Ramirez wrote:

> This is the ISSUE that Archie should make a poster for
> ('listening Paul C.). Pick up issue #36 (out this week) and look
> in the Sonic-Grams section, they have a preview of the new Spaz
> cover :)
>
> It has Sonic holding onto Uncle Chuck while holding a knocked-out
> Sally...

Yes... That would make a good poster. Many of Spaz's other covers would
make good posters too in fact.

I really liked the way the story is building in this issue. I'd say more
but I like to give folks a chance to get and read it so I don't spoil too
much. All I can say is that it has more of a "Sat AM Sonic" feel to it
than most other issues.

--
   James Firmiss firmiss_at_cae.wisc.edu

_at_[=g3,8d]\&fbb=-q]/hk%fg"