Re : Requests for Fanfics

From: Lye Victor <vicl_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 15:02:12 +0800

Hi ! Just to inform those who have requested for my fan-fics within the last
48 hours that they have been processed .

In future , please indicate your
name and your e-mail inside the BODY of your text . The reason is that I share
my account with another person , and when he gets my mail , I get the mail on a
disk , and the saved version of the letters only have the text body . I have
had two examples of this already , the first being a person called Zoron , and
the other was just recently , no name nor e-mail . This is the message I
recieved :

>I'm writing this letter for two reasons:
>First, the stories were great; I read all of them and loved each one. I
>think you ought to tell more about Tails helping to defeat Snively (hint
>hint).
>Second, could I please have a copy of the sequel to "As the Wheel Turns"?
>Can't wait to see it! =)

If this is your message , please resend it , this time with an e-mail and
and name inside the text body . Thanx .
Aaron Lye
vicl_at_pacific.net.sg
StH JJ1 WkS+++ Son++ Sal++ Tal+++t Bun++" Rot~ Ant++ Nic+ Dul+ UnC0 Bks+
Rbk0 Snv--/+ Knu+ Mut+ P+ Df $+++ E27 Ay78 GM
This came from Singapore , the "Lion City"...