Sonic for the PICO

From: William Graham <uug_at_sago.cuc.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 96 20:06:56 MDT

>>Multiple games. Like short aperances in other Sega games.. That has
>>already been done.

I like the way Sonic appears in Daytona USA, carved into a solid rock face.
It would be neat to find out how that happened, both in real and fictional
terms.

Mike Wallis writes:

> Let me see if this can wet your appetite:
[...]
> Sonic for PICO

I was looking at a PICO the other day in Toys R Us, and I noticed that
one of the things you can do with "Tails and the Music Maker" is create
animations of your own, using characters supplied by the cartridge.
Naturally, Sonic and Tails are two of the characters you can make run
around on the screen...

> 5 full Sonic titles for 5 platforms. Hey, and it's Sonic's 5th anniversary!

In the immortal words of Bunnie Rabbot, "That hedgehog makes me sweat!"
Or was it "wet"? ;-) Oh, never mind...

 - William Graham - a net.freedom-fighter for a free Mobius! -