Re : Sonic Fan-Fic

From: Lye Victor <vicl_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 01:13:41 +0800

Hi ! Aaron again .
This post is once again to advertise a new fan-fic story I just completed . This
isn't getting boring or tedious , is it ?

Anyway , this one's called "The Persecuted" and it kicks off where "Of Foxes
and Sorcery " left off .

Here's a brief description :
Tails is settling into his new role as a Guardian quite easily . One eventful
day , an injured creature apparently stumbles upon Knothole , seeking sanctuary.
The creature displays special abilities upon recovery , but the Freedom Fighters
soon discover that this creature has had differences with Angela , Tails'
enigmatic mentor . The appearance of the creature brings out a dark side in
Angela's personality , which has disastrous( and I mean disastrous ) effects
on the creature , as well as on Tails ...

As before , e-mail me for a copy at vicl_at_pacific.net.sg . You will also be
informed if it becomes available at a website .

DO NOT SEND REQUESTS VIA THIS MAILING LIST . CONTACT ME DIRECTLY .

Once again , my apologies to those who have sent requests within the last 48
hours . Due to circumstances beyond my control , I will not recieve them till
tomorrow , but the minute I do , they will be processed immediately .

Enjoy .

Aaron Lye
vicl_at_pacific.net.sg
StH JJ1 WkS+++ Son++ Sal++ Tal+++t Bun++" Rot~ Ant++ Nic+ Dul+ UnC0 Bks+
Rbk0 Snv--/+ Knu+ Mut+ P+ Df $+++ E27 Ay78 GM
This came from Singapore , the "Lion City"...