Re: Problem

From: Dan Ramos <danramos_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 05:00:39 -0400

At 11:18 AM 4/11/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Dan wrote:
>
>> At 07:35 PM 4/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>> >The soncycle.gif WON'T DOWNLOAD OR EVEN APPEAR!!! Is it corrupt or
something?

>> Where is this located?
>
>More importantly, why is he writing the mailing list about it, and why
>did you answer him ON THE LIST?
>Am I the only one that gets irritated at spam?

Nopenope.. I also get pretty irritated with it.. 'course I've made a few
OBVIOUS mistakes concerning the list. :P But I'd like to think it's pretty
darn rare ('course I rarely post--but then, that's cause I wanna be on-topic
when I do).

Also... is it me... or are people forgettin' Sonic is a TOON? :P heh

When Sonic stops suddenly, how come people don't get bludgeoned when they
hang on? heh--considering the weekday cartoon, I'm surprised nobody's
brought up ALL the physics that THAT series hasn't defied on more than a
dozen times in each show. :P heheh

AAAaaaaaaanywayz... folx.. simmer down 'n talk 'bout the show 'n stuff but,
as Mystery Science Theatre 3000 put it best, "If you wonder how they eat 'n
sleep, and other science facts. Just repeat to yourself 'it's just a show,
I should really just relax.'" :P

BTW: (I gotz me two Sonic pogs. :P heheh HEY! It's a START!) :)