Sonic the Hedgehog Chat

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 00:17:40 -0400

Okay everybody, since my last posting I have received close to zero
requests for a specific time to hold official sonic chat sessions from 3 people.

If you didn't get the last posting or otherwise ignored it, here's the gist
of it:

The sonic chat channel is officially open. I thank those of you who have
come to the channel and had some fun. As the channel operator, it makes my
job worthwhile to see you enjoying yourselves. If you have no idea what I'm
talking about, go to http://rat.org/sonic/irc/index.html, or follow the IRC
link on the Sonic Resource Page at http://rat.org/sonic/

I want to hold "official" sessions when most of you can be there. That's why
I left the door open for suggestions for times. I don't want to
inconvenience a lot of you. So, write to me at mpenna_at_vivanet.com and tell
me when it would be most convenient for you to be there, including what day
of the week would be best. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

The channel is there 24 hours a day, so drop by and see who might be there.
Everybody is welcome, even if they're not a list subscriber. So, tell other
people about it, too.

Please do not send any letters about Sonic chat to Ratman or to the list.
Send all mail to me ONLY. Thanks.

-Matt Penna
MilesProw
#sonic channel operator