Sonic IRC Chat

From: Jason Shank <sonic2_at_postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 09:35:53 -0500 (EST)

If you want to go on the IRC thing go to the Sonic Resource Page, go to
"Chat about Sonic" dowlnload the thing, read the instrcions CAREFULLY go to
the Channel: Sonic (I'll ALWAYS be there Jaybird) And I ALWAYS use the
IRC:irc.mo.net||Its the fastest and only one I can get to work

I'm fopefully geting an E-mail chaGE to:Jaybird |because if I would of known
There was a Mailing list, I wouldn't of used that name (now I know why
someone had it already)

        Gota speed!