Re: Sonic Anime

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 19:56:18 -0500

>I just got a magazene that had a small article of the Sonic anime flick.
>I'm gonna scan it for rat.org, then call DIC to get this movie imported
>NOW!!
>
>It's only a half hour, I think they can cram it all without much
>doctoring up...

DIC doing anime? I shudder when I think of the possible results! C'mon, if
you haven't ever watched dubbed anime, let me tell you, DON'T. DON'T waste
your time. There are way too many problems with it. (This is true in
general.) Whenever anime gets dubbed, the characters' personalities are
almost always changed, never for the better. Go with the subtitles and read
a little. Dubbed anime is not "doctored." Butchered is more like it.

-Matt