The Brawl

From: Morrill Middle School - Library <mmedctr_at_berryessa.k12.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 1996 15:07:17 -0800

A Sonic the Hedgehog story called "The Brawl" will be out in Bookshire's
story page, soon. The only detail I'm giving out is that there is a new FF
with the same name of a character in the story "Jaded Views" by Thad "X"
Boyd. Guess... it's KABUKI! A character I created a year back (or was it
less than that). But the character "Kabuki" in the story is an alternate
character and she's MORE competitive. Both with the same "Kabuki" name,
different first and last name. That's all I'm saying for now.

Kabuki
"Ya tai!"