Re: The MOVIE...

From: Dan <dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 09:59:39 -0800

At 12:27 AM 3/28/96 -0500, you wrote:
>So is the movie a cartoon? Will there be the same voices? Is Snively the
>main bad guy since Robotnick was killed? Well, I would like to here about
>it!
>
>Razerick_at_aol.com

        Hi,
        The movie will definitely be a cartoon. About the same voices?...
I sure hope so, because Sonic would never be the same without Jaleel White
voicing him. Snively, I'm not sure. Since it is a movie, it will probably
explain how Mobotropolis turns into ROBOtropolis, and how Robuttnik took
over. It will have Snively in it, but I'm not sure he will be the main bad guy.

        -Chris, dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us