Re: Scott

From: <KenP7672_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 10:51:22 -0500

Scott basically had other things he wanted to do, such as spend more time
writing. It's just one of those things that occur in comics. People are
assigned different projects all the time.

As for Freddy, he's just as great as Scott was to work with. The SONIC book
is in very capable hands with him at the helm. (And no, I'm NOT kissing up to
Freddy. If I didn't think so, I just wouldn't have written this at all. But
both Scott and Freddy are two of the good ones. My dealings with the people
at Archie, in fact, has been a positive experience overall.)

Ken