Re: The Metal dude with a 'tude

From: Steve Avery <lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 19:01:43 -0330

> Well, my friend, his name is "Mecha-Sonic". Metal Sonic is the Sonic
>Robot that is in "Sonic and Knuckles" when you are Knuckles. YES!
>Mecha-Sonic is cool, but I have him on my Fav Villains list. For surveys and
>such on this Mail List, I do my Hero List.
>
> Later,
> Eggman

Mecha Sonic is the one from Sonic 2 and Sonic & Knuckles. I'm talking about
the cool one, from Sonic CD and Knuckles Chaotix, who's name is Metal Sonic.
They changed his name to Mecha when they transferred him into the comics.

The Necromancer
lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca

  The quote of the week is:

  "Face your destiny,