Re: The Metal dude with a 'tude

From: Kulock/Knuck's <eggleton_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 15:23:22 -0500 (EST)

>All right, I have to know. Am I the only person here who likes Metal Sonic?
>(Not Pseduo Sonic, but the one in issue 25.) He just as fast as Sonic, but
>with many more powers, and the same attitude. Who couldn't like him?
>
>------------------------
>The Necromancer
>lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca
>
> The quote of the week is:
>
> "Face your destiny,
> embrace your destiny,
> then MAKE your destiny!"

He's cool, and if they did something like 'reprogramed him for good' in one
of the games, he'd make a great character!!
But it'd have to be either Sonic CD or Knuckles Chaotix Mecha..the ones on
the Genesis are always too big and clunky..

-Knuck's/Kulock the Echidna/Moogle

"You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!"-Arthur
"I'LL be the judge of that!"-The Tick