Sir Kain (and the stories)

From: Eric Goodwin <sirkain_at_mnsinc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 18:56:21 GMT

For those of you who have seen the only story I've made, I'm afraid I wont
be able to make any more.. :P I havent had the time to sit down to think
about one, and when i do, nothing good pops up for story ideas. So, if any
of you want to use Kain in your future stories and develop him, you have my
OK, but one request: Let me know about it before ya go and put the story up.
If you wish to talk about this more, just e-mail me and spare putting those
on the list here. *smirk*

Kain-retiring from storywriting...
Sir Kain

E-mail: sirkain_at_mnsinc.com