Re: Sega

From: Steve Avery <lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 18:29:29 -0330

>At 09:03 PM 3/15/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>

>>On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Jason Shank wrote:
>>
>>> You can get an E-mail address at the Sega section.
>>>
>>> Littel sugestion, Wouldn't it be cool if Sega made a game based on
>>> the REAL adventures (the cartoon and comic)! You could play as one of the
>>> Freedom fighters! Including REAL places, Knothole, Robotropiles,etc.. It
>>> might help Sonic out a bit too.

I hate to be a pessimist, but this seems too good to be true. A Sonic game,
apparently for the pc, it's free, it's based on the tv show, and it has it's
own mailing list? Seems a bit too perfect to me.

>Listen up 'Mighty' (Mouse)
>I hope that this isn't some rumour, for your sake.
>You should be roboricized if it is, 'cause I hate , I REALLY hate it when
>someone gets my hopes up and they let me down.

Me too. At first I thought it might be some list-owner just trying to get us
to join his list for the Playstation game, but now I don't think so.

>Hey, did ya hear about the
>new Sonic Film starring Tim Allen and Jack Nicholson? The story is, Robotnik
>comes back, with help from Sonic!!!! Snively is killed by them both, but
>'Botnik
>captures Sonic, and after finding out the location of Knothole, he
destroyes it.
>In the end, 'Botnik is killed and Sally is fatally injured (in other words,
>KILLED!!!!!).

GEE THANKS!!! You just told me the whole story! I'm guessing this will
either be the big finale for the Sonic saga, or just the beginning for a
whole new Sonic series. Hey, anything can happen after the comeback of the
Muppets!

The Necromancer
lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca

  The quote of the week is: