Re: Sonic movie

From: Paul Lapensee <butcher_at_iaw.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 96 22:03 EST

> I had a dream there would be would a Sonic movie. I REALLY hope
>there is one comeing out. Espcially if Tim Alen would be in it (I like
>Home&provment). I would love to get lots of info on it!

Tim Alen the voice of Rotor that would make more sence.
I would like the old voice's to be in the movie. Will Wiltin or how ever
you spell it as Sonic. A first I thought Sonic had a trouble breathing thew
his nose when I first heard his voice. But now it just won't be the same if
some one else did it.