Re: Question?

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 19:55:08 -0500

>How do you get those cool charictor pitures at the bottum of your message's?
>
>Kyle M Church

Kyle, those are called signatures. It's a feature built into most mail
programs that automatically stamps it at the end of every message that you
send. You can put anything that you want into a sig, including E-mail
address, Home Page location, "I like this, I don't like that...", The Sonic
the Hedgehog Code (Go to http://rgfn.epcc.edu/users/ab360/tails.html on the
World Wide Web for more info. It's the Tails Home Page!), little ascii
pictures, whatever. Have fun with it and make sure it represents who you
are. I'm still designing mine, along with my Home Page...

-Matt