Re: The Ultimately Hopeful Sonic Prediction

From: Kulock <eggleton_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 18:24:46 -0500 (EST)

>At 00:05 15/03/96 -0330, you wrote:

>>THE BLUE WARRIOR IS NOT DEAD!!!!
>
>Har har har. The only place where Sonic exesets are old games, reruns and
>internet things like this one.
>
>Kyle M
>Church
>E-mail: churchkm_at_cadvision.com
>Home Page: http://www.sfgate.com/~deanc/kyle

Wanna bet?
Sonic is far from dead, granted, he isn't being toated like he used to be..
Sonic recently made an appearance in Bug!(accounting for its popularity? ;) )..
And Sega is making both V-Sonic and Fighting Sonic..
But still, we need to show Sega that the Sonic Universe is the best ascots
you could ever have( I mean..Rinstar? HA!(OOC:Didn't Rinstar look a little
like a chopped up Super Sonic?))..

The Sonic Universe will not die, as long as we don't lat it. Later..

-Knuck's/Kulock