Re: Talking

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 96 14:03:00 -0500

-> You need a program to access Intenet Chat. mIRC is one of the best,
-> if not THE best program to do this. Look for it on the WWW. Use the
-> Yahoo or Lycos search engines. The URL's for these are
-> http://www.yahoo.com and http://www.lycos.com respectively. Maybe we
-> could all get together for a Sonic chat session sometime...
-> Just an idea. See ya!
Actuly last summer I tryed to have something like that in IRC/ But it
was a big dud. Mosty I thought so because of time zone problems. with
people around the world. Another problem is I later found the some
people got the wrong IRC network. It was on efnet but some people tryed
Undernet as others tryed Dalnet. It was a mess. If you do have one it
whould be a good idea for you to hold a #sonic channel I whould have to
say try Dalnet (irc.dal.net) then you can have the channel reseved for
certon people to be Ops. and there are lest Splits on dalnet.

Anyway back to the subject. yea I think if we could set up a Bot to
monitor the channel you could have a 24 hour #sonic chat channel.

----
  John Mankowski -- Merritt Island, Fl
  E-Mail: john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com
----