Re: The Sonic show

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 21:36:32 -0500

> The Tick
True, the Tick is a wonderful exception! I usually end up laughing out loud
when I watch it. "Spoon!" :)

> Earthworm Jim ( Sunday mornings )

Unfortunately, I haven't seen it. It doesn't air around here, as far as I
know. I've checked the TV Guide repeatedly. I have downloaded some audio
clips from the show off of Usenet, and it sounds hilarious! the idea of
someone being destroyed upon the lathe of heaven, the great cordless belt
sander of nirvana, or even the bandsaw of paradise really piqued my
curiosity! (I don't suppose this airs on USA or some national cable channel?
The basic network programming is different all over the country...)

Ta-ta for now!

-Matt