Re: Tails?

From: mugg charles <cmugg1_at_gl.umbc.edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 00:25:20 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996 DGonterman_at_aol.com wrote:

> >BTW: To all Furtoonia MUCKers, the Sonic Remix CD is pretty cool, but it
> >isn't remixed toons from the games. Its original music by 21 different
> >artists. Some of it majorly rocks! The rest I severely question its
> >conjunction to Sonic. Can't win em all I guess.
> >

> Sonic Remix CD? Wasn't that named Sonic Boom over here?
>
> David Gonterman [dgonterman_at_aol.com]
> http://users.aol.com/dgonterman

Kiken here, no Sonic Remix CD is not Sonic Boom. Sonic Boom is a
compilation of music from the US Sonic CD and Sonic Spinball. Sonic
Remix, which is actually titled Sonic Dance Power 4, is a compilation of
original pieces of music by original artists. It is not music from the games.
Also, the CD is from Holland, but all the music on it is in English. If
there is more interest in the CD, I'll send a message with all the tracks
and their respective artists, and the style of music that's on them.

Kiken signing off.
ASOBIWA...OWARIDA!
Sayonara.

This message from the Baltimore Ronin,