Re: Tails?

From: mugg charles <cmugg1_at_gl.umbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 19:46:00 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 5 Mar 1996, James Firmiss wrote:

> Wups! Before people (e.g. Rat) yell at you, I just wanted to remind you
> that posting binaries to the mailing list is considered a 'Bozo no-no'.
> Some people have to pay for mail by the byte. Large mail can cost.
>
> Karzu does look a bit like Tails.... okay... ALOT like tails. I wouldn't
> take it too seriously though. Karzu's tail is clearly singular and much
> smaller than Tails' tails. I find most anime tends to look alike anyway.
> I've never really understood that. Its as if in Japan, students of
> animation are told 'this is how you draw a <whatever>' and sure enough...
> that's how everyone draws it! Its an interesting style but you'd think
> people would get bored with it after a while.

To EVERYONE:

Kiken here, I greatly appologize for the inclusion of the pic. No-one
told me that attachments were taboo. I was debating wether or not I
should send it, but then one of my fellow furs suggested that I should.
I'm not placing the blaim on him though, I take responsibility for my
actions. Thank you for verifying though.

As to the pic's looks. Actually, I'm a huge fan of anime, I can pretty
much recognize the individual styles and the styles of the various manga
art schools. But I had never before seen a character that resembled Tails
so much as Karzu. Oh well, you live and learn.

And to Ian Pugh. I'm gonna check up on those sounds that you asked about.
Even though they are game related. I'll just tell this, Sonic Team have
NEVER finished fully programming a Sonic game to date. If you want to
know more about that, E-mail me (not the list). As gametalk is almost
about as bad as binaries. :)

Kiken signing off.
ASOBIWA...OWARIDA!
Sayonara.