"Religion and Hedgehogs" ... anyone still have a copy?

From: Chris Baird <cjb_at_brushtail.hna.com.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 11:29:51 +1100

A few years ago a StH fanfic story was posted to the newsgroup
alt.famn.furry (it wasn't well received, but anyway) with the above
title. During a conversation at OzCon5 (with someone who also
believes Sally is a Weasel..we're everywhere :) I was reminded of
the posts, and so I'd like to read it again. Did anyone here
archive the story, or at at least the author's email address?

--
Chris