Re: TV pictures on RAT's server.

From: Paul Lapensee <butcher_at_iaw.on.ca>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 96 09:06 EST

> Whoever was posting those scans of the TV show, there's one
>character whom you left out, and I would like to see. Tails.
>
>just for the record, I still didn't get issue #33, or anything higher
>than #32.
>

>(I forgot to do this in my editor, so the "quote" is not included. I am
>The Dmitry! in case you don't know)

Oh you mean me.
Yes I have been busy. I will send the Tails pictures shortly. I don't have
that much since he was mostly in the back ground in the show.

If you can't get the comic's order them and ask for the back issues you missed.
I dought you missed much since the comic is starving for a good story.

I have also heard that there is a chance that Issue #50 will be there last one.
If this is so it's there fault for messing up on the story line not the readers.