Re: Growing Pains -- 2d Thoughts

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 11:41:10 -0500 (EST)

> I have consider writing a story about this idea of Tails having growing pains.
> Here's a short pice of what I thought up.
> Note I don't name anybody parts that might be offenceive.

Paulie,

I was talking about EMOTIONAL growth, about maturity, about not looking
at the world in quite the same way as before, about letting go of some
aspects of childhood in their proper time. It's a process that involves
the soul rather than any particular bodily organ.

I know I'm not going to change anything and that this was probably just
a troll -- but I wanted to get it on the record.

|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu