Grand Sonic Station

From: <Benny7dude_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 08:37:08 -0500

Hi, Ron:

Thanks for the kind words and understanding. As you said, working on the
railroad results in many complaints as well. I have to tell you, I took the
train for four years to college, and yes, there were many breakdowns and
problems. In retrospect, however, the smooth, uneventful rides outnumbered
the negative ones. I hope people think of our Sonic comics the same way.
 Yes, we're trying to please all age groups-- and that may sometimes put off
the older readers. But at least there have been some good "older reader"
stories published-- and more to come! Thanks again!

Best regards,

Paul Castiglia