New fanart

From: Mouse <mouse_at_sam.neosoft.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 1996 13:26:07 -0600

OK, I've *finally* finished the second in my Sonic Kids series. This one is
of Bunnie, sitting down and looking into the dark woods at night. It can be
found at:
http://rat.org/pub/sonic/images/drawn/bunni-sl.jpg
The first one, if you're interested, can be found there as rotor-sl.jpg
Next up? Probably Tails. I'm still curious to see what I can come up with
for diapers for a fox with two tails. ;) (Yes, I know. It's been done but
*I* haven't seen it, and I'd rather make some attempts myself before being
influenced by any other's work on the same. The models for the first two
came from the Blast to the Past episodes BTW.)