Re: Sonic AVI (resized)

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 23:04:27 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 21 Jan 1996, Paul Lapensee wrote:

> Now all that RAT man has to do is fix it so I can upload more then one file
> at a time with out the ftp sight giving up.

This is a good example of an off topic post.
Anything regarding the technical workings of my site (note it's spelled SITE,
like "launch site" and "construction site") should be directed to me and not
the list.
Nobody reply to this on the list. Thanks.

email: rat_at_rat.org WWW : http://rat.org FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub