re re sonic major theme

From: Christopher John Adams <parallax_at_wn.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 95 17:07:59 EST

if your refering to the one with the swinging voice.. very glissando.. i have it..
this was sung normaly.. but in the major key only.. like the second half of the opening and the closing..

hope we can find it.. but send the other one incase it isn't the one i am thinking of.. thanks

To boldly go where no one wanted to go....before!
Forever Furry ;) (If you have to ask your not one.) "Giggle"

There Are times when men of good conscience cannot blindly
follow orders... Capt. Picard STTNG

And ...
Will the last person to leave the planet..Please turn off the
sun!!!

Christopher John Adams
parallax_at_wn.net
The american Heritage Dictionary describs M$ Windows95 as
a computer virus with a start button! Go ahead press the shiny red
button.. i dare ya.. poof! Look me.. i just STARTed it up. and my hard
drive is gone. yeah!

I'll stick with OS/2... (Member Team OS/2)