Re: Clipping the show...

From: Brian Irish <bjirish_at_mcn.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 01:48:58 -0700

At 9:14 PM 01/17/1996, Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) Team OS/2 wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Robert Haynie wrote:
>
>> Is it my imagination, or does USA clip a few minutes out of their
>> sunday morning broadcast of StH?
>
>I'm not thoroughly familiar enough with any episode to know for sure, but
>I thought I noticed something missing (I've now forgotten what) in last
>Sunday's show. I'd say it's likely seeing how the show pretty
>consistently runs from 8:59 (Eastern) - 9:26 AM and we lose a minute of
>time in between for that monster thingy USA does in the second spot set.
>I'll try to remeber to check next time they run a show I've already got
>on tape from ABC or pre-recorded.
>
>Any other observations?

If you're refering to last Sunday's "Game Guy," I thought I noticed one of
a few edits also, around the point where Sonic and Ari first arrive at the
Fortress. When the bot popped out, it appeared that some of Sonic's battle
footage was removed. I base this on the abrupt shift in background
sound/music and scenery. I'll have to pay closer attention to the details
now...

Bri