Re: Hi Dan! (I mean Drazen.)

From: <DGonterman_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 15:47:53 -0500

>I believe the answer is your second responce - both girls are going through
>the same problems - being partially roboticized and will eventually be
>sudduced by the "Roboticization Syndrome", the illness where your flesh
>becomes contaminated by your mechanical parts.

Another thing I tackled in BAM, where Bunnie and Chuck got their roboticized
parts upgraded to a model that is more environmently friendly and is
indistinguishable from actual flesh, (Unless you shift it back to 'bot mode
if you need to). Bunnie was relatively unharmed because her flesh parts were
adapting to the poison. But poor Sir Charles got stricked with cancer and
had a heart attack promptly after the treatment...he later recovered due to
the recouperative <sp?> ability to his new body....

David Gonterman [dgonterman_at_aol.com]
http://users.aol.com/dgonterman