Re: Sonic fans: Please DON'T call Archie offices

From: <Benny7dude_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 09:12:12 -0500

Dear Mighty:

I have just returned from my vacation to find your lengthy response to my
simple request. Unfortunately you have decided to go full force into an area
without being on the inside. If you were on the inside, you'd know that the
owners really ARE very stirct when it comes to time spent on the phone. I
can't change facts and I don't make the rules and beyond that, I can't spend
a lot of time with a lengthy response. That's just the way it is. In fact,
you will find that is the case with most businesses out in the world. Ask
your parents-- I'm sure they'll tell you that bosses limit phone time. I'm
sorry if you are upset, but perhaps one day you will be in a similar
situation and understand. Once you're on the inside, you realize that the
concept of "big mean companies" who "don't care" about the fans and are
involved in all these "conspiracies" really is an exxageration. I know-- I
was on the outside once and now I'm in.

Regardless of this episode, I hope you continue to get enjoyment out of our
comics and I wish you a prosperous new year...

Best regards,

Paul Castiglia
ARCHIE COMICS