Sonic eats Kevin.

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 18:44:39 +0200

DTR!

>Hi Ablater
>
>Hey I love the idea of the M team meet the Sonic FF.Definitively I give my
>vote for you,,,,I d like to read that way cool story.And that would be crazy
>and weird on the Bookshire page.You "must" put in your page.
>
>Your friend
>Alex
>P.D. I like that of Clarkmeister

Yello! Well, cause I got some spare time on my hands, and though I should be
'cramming' for the Technical Drawing test tamorrow, whatda hell.. I'll finish
the story today.. Hopefully I'll be able to get all the typos out too, if I
can I will post it tonight .. hopefully.. Oh shit, but it's hard for me to type
now.. my hands are freezing, seems the British weather has drifted down here.
:{

Okay, well I'm going.. darn this will delay work on my third Sonic story..
gee too bad.. OH.. another thing, I will mail this story to the Clarkwaster
dude, perhaps he will explode or something.. if he returns the mail, then I
will lock my moron mailer onto him for eternity. (Whereby sending him mindless
messages.. forever!)

** A note to all computer users planning on comitting murder **

.. Whipped to death by a PS/2 Mouse!
.. Throat slit by a 360.
.. Clubbed to death by a keyboard.
.. Smothered by a spill-proof keyboard.
.. Face mauled by a spinning harddrive.
.. Thrown through a processor fan.
.. Fingers amputated by closing CDROM door.
.. Hung by a laplink cable.
.. Stabbed to death by a dot-matrix's pins.
.. Set alight by hot exhaust gasses from power supply.
.. Decapitated by a controller card.
.. Torture-tattoo'd by a Cyrix DX-40.
.. Impaled by ejected 720 from powerful drive springs.
.. CRT Implodes impaling user with cathode ray gun.

*FLUSH* And I'm gone like the wind.
Ablater