Re: Sonic's Parents (fwd)

From: John W. Johnston <ab360_at_rgfn.epcc.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 95 12:40:03 MST

>> Subject: Sonic's Parents
>>
>> Hi. It seems this list has been pretty much dead for awhile now, so I
>> thought I'd try to drum up a discussion. I've often wondered, has
>> anything (cannon or otherwise) ever been established about Sonic's
>> parents and why he was raised by his Uncle Chuck? Does anyone have their
>> own pet theory on this very important issue?

Perhaps they were killed in some accident, and their will stated that
Uncle Chuck takes care of Sonic. Probably this accident happened when he
was really young, so he wouldn't have any memory of what happened.

--
ab360_at_rgfn.epcc.edu| Reality is for | "Well, he certainly has |
 John W. Johnston | those who | courage." "It won't do |