Re: Perv pictures are off rat.org

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 22:54:36 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 4 Nov 1995, Michael Kraft wrote:

> At 09:36 PM 11/4/95 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >I'll say this, if anyone wants to host the Sonic porn pics, I still have the
> >pics. And I could put links to the new location. This of course would be
> >totally *NOT OK* with Sega, and you would surely get some heat for it. So how
> >about it? Any one want to go to jail? :-)
>
> You could put them up on a hidden Web page which SEGA need not know about,
> something that isn't linked to by the main sonic page, but that list members
> would know the HRL address of.

I'd rather not. nice thought though. I don't want to be the frontrunner in
getting Sonic spooge art on the net. I don't want to be known for this.

> Hmmm..., do you know how SEGA found your page? Do they actually have people who
> just surf the web looking for these things?

Good question. The woman who called me on the phone was definaly not net
literate. Her email wasn't even configured right. He had her name
misspelled. Luckily I figured it out and was able to mail her.
But maybe some other people surf the web for Sega... I don't know.

WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub