Re: Other side of the planet

From: Eric Goodwin <SirKain_at_usa.pipeline.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 15:20:20 -0500

On Nov 01, 1995 21:29:37, 'ablater_at_global.co.za (Simon Howes)' wrote:

>Hiya All!
>
>Excuse me if I come across as a lamer co-ord, badly carbonize DTA_loser,
but
>would anyone like to give me suggestions on how to obtain the cartoons.
>I saw there was some Buena Vista site, or something, but I'm all the way
>in South Africa (Africa, you know elephants, drums etc.)
>
>Let me tell you something that will make you sympathise with me, I only
saw
>three episodes of the high-quality series, and they were in Zulu (odd
>language),
>I saw too many of the syndicated series(simulcasted naturally).. Yep the
>SABC are good at doing stuff like that.
>
>Hey! SABC wake up.. they speak ENGLISH EVERYWHERE! EVEN ON MOBIUS!
>
>Feel sorry for me..
>
>Cheers
>Ablater [OR: Simon Howes]
*blinks* Woah! you're in Africa! Neato! :) Anyways, I don't know of any
areas near you that have the tapes, but I have a good ammount. (Problem is,
I live in the USA) If you want, I could see about dubbing ym two tapes I
have. They have some of the first season, and alot of the second season.
About 21 episodes total. That isn't all of them, though, but the majourity.