Re: My site

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 12:03:10 -0400 (EDT)

> Well, it's pretty undoubted that there aren't many visitors to my site...I
> don't even NEED a usage counter; I'm probably the only one who ever uses
> it! Anyhoo, I'm trying to fix it up to make it worth my time and
> yours...you might want to check it out about once a week, cuz I change it
> about that often. Anyway, for those of you who are too lazy to go through
> the Sonic Resource Page, it's at [http://pages.prodigy.com/AZ/x/x.html].
> Right now it's got a bit of information on my upcoming story, The Hunt Begins.
>
> ><
>
> Somebody's got to do it!

I can only speak for myself as to why I've yet to pay you a visit:

My office moved to a different room in the library last Wednesday (Oct
18). Since then, the techies have discovered a million things more
important to do than hook my machine up to the net. The only reason I
can answer this post is that I'm using a spare terminal in the Computer
Lab to check 5 days' worth of e-mail. No WEB access, either.

As I've got two stories in active development myself, I'd be interested
in the work in progress of yours.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rodent.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu