Hi there!

From: David Gonterman <DGonterman_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 95 15:51:48 -0700

Hello. I'm David Gonterman and I've been on America On-Line for over two
months now. During that time, I've been writing what I call a
continuation of the STH SatAM cartoon entitled 'Blood and Metal.' It's
becomming very popular on the cartoon Bulitin Boards on AOL.

I'm writing on the fifth episode right now. I also have the entire story
available on the World Wide Web. The URL address is
[http://users.aol.com/dgonterman/home/htm]

Well, that's all I've got to say for right now. I've gotta catch up to
date on the messages here (First, I've gotta read the FAQ sheet on this
system. Does anobody know where I can get it?)

For a Free Mobius and all that jazz.

David Gonterman (DGonterman_at_aol.com)