New music if you want it!!!

From: ALEXANDRA MONCAYO ORTEGA <alexmon1_at_data.net.mx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 22:43:13 -0600

HELLO!!!
The last two years I´ve got the music of the games Sonic 3(ice cap zone),
Sonic 2(the dreams come true and part of the beginning),I´m already working
in the Sonic CD beginning theme but if you want a part of it you got it.
I´ve got it by myself,without partitures,only listening.If someone over there
is interested on it, write me to my e-mail.I don´t have a music program
to write it in a pentagram but I can write it with words.
Other stuff....If someone over there can help me about installing a TCP/IP
protocol on Windows 95 to can access Internet.Can you tell me how?I hadn´t
read messages for three or four days ago in that I by casuality I could
connect me,but to can read your messages and can write again,I had to uninstall
Windows 95 from my computer.Nowadays I´m working on my old Windows for Work-
groups.See you!!!

Your friend
ALEX